While organizing the files on my system, I happened upon a document I called ‘Dreams – What I’m believing for’. I opened it to see what I had written. The column headings were:
- What – the item/my desire
- The Promise – scriptures to encourage me on the subject
- Description/details – the finer details of what I wanted
- Potential Challenges – what I thought could be show stoppers / obstacles
- Strategy for achievement – including the suggestions for how to address the potential challenges
- Target date
- Date accomplished
I totally forgot I had prepared this document though I had the key points outlined in my journal so I could pay attention to them. I read through and realized that from the time I created this document in 2014 till now, eight of the ten items have been completed – some before the target date, some shortly after; but they’re done. 80% success rate. Great!
Of course you know what I considered next – why don’t I make a fresh list and dare to dream bigger than I did the last time?
Well, that’s exactly what I’m doing and I invite you to join me in making your own document.
A toast to your success and mine.